Cateye AMPP 800 Front Light
A great riding partner that brightens the roads ahead, the Cateye AMPP 800 Front Light blends a powerful and high-quality beam with impressive run times.
A wide-angle of light projection is produced thanks to the combination of an 800 lumens maximum output and OptiCube lens technology. Three solid output modes are offered for the darkest of nights and while two flashing modes can be selected to alert other road users, even in bright sunshine.
Up to four hours of battery life is achieved when using a solid beam while 30 hours is granted when a flash pattern is selected. A useful battery life indicator reminds the rider when recharging will be needed before this is completed efficiently by the supplied micro USB lead.
The FlexTight handlebar mount firmly holds any diameter of handlebar thanks to its wide range of adjustability and stays put even when bouncing over poorly maintained surfaces.
- Pumps out up to 800 lumens and has a wide beam thanks to the OptiCube lens technology
- Excellent side visibility is provided by innovative side windows on the light body
- Five light modes including solid and flashing options
- Up to 30 hours of use in flashing mode or up to 4 hours of use when using a solid mode
- Quickly recharges between rides via a simple micro USB lead
- Integrated battery level indicator
- Light mode memory
- FlexTight handlebar mounting bracket
- AMPP 800 front light
- Front light FlexTight handlebar mounting bracket (H-34N)
- Micro USB recharging lead
- Light source: High intensity white LED X1
- Maximum lumens: 800
- Modes: Five (High - 800 lumens / Middle: 400 lumens / Low - 250 lumens / Daytime HyperConstant - 800/250 lumens / Flashing - 200 lumens)
- Run time: High: 1.5 hours / Middle: 2 hours / Low: 4 hours / Daytime HyperConstant: 4 hours / Flashing: 30 hours
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.7V-2500mAh)
- Recharge time: 3-7 hours
- Recharge device: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 32 x 102 x 33mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 136 grams