Cateye EL-135 and TL-155 Light Set
One of the most popular light sets on the streets of any major city, the Cateye EL-135 and Omni 5 TL-LD155-R Light Set combines a compact and affordable design with a visible output and lengthy battery life for the ultimate light set for the cyclist about town.
On the front, the EL-135 light features three powerful LED's with OptiCube lens technology for an expanded peripheral field of visibility. The 150 candlepower output is enough to keep you visible on dark city roads and the run time of 80 to 320 hours, depending on the mode means that swapping out the AA batteries will be a rare occurrence. The option of either a flashing or constant mode allows you to adapt the light to suit your surroundings.
The Omni 5 TL-LD155-R rear light features five LEDs with an almost 360 degree of visibility thanks to the new Omni Directional Technology. Three modes let you adapt your visibility and the 30 to 120 hours of battery life, with two AAA batteries, ensure you won't get left out in the dark.
Both the front and rear light come with their own FlexiTight brackets which allow for quick and easy fixing to the handlebar and seatpost. When you lock your bike up in public the lights can be easily removed without tools and stored in a pocket or rucksack.
- Cateye EL-135 front light
- Cateye Omni 5 TL-155 rear light
- 2 x Flextight brackets
- Belt clip
- Front and rear light batteries
- Front Light: 60% brighter than its cheaper sibling
- Front Light: Includes the Flex Tight bar bracket for rapid, easy fitting
- Front Light: Measures just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm
- Rear Light: 5 x 5mm LED’s with Opticube lens technology
- Rear Light: All-round visibility
- Rear Light: 3 modes - Rapid / Flash / Constant
- Rear Light: Runtimes - 120hr / 90hr / 60hr
- Rear Light: Flextight bracket and belt clip included