Cateye Rapid X3 Rear Light
When the nights start to draw in, don't let your riding slow down. Look to the Cateye Rapid X3 Rear Light for powerful rear visibility right through the night. Boosted from a 100 to 150-lumen maximum output, the Rapid X3 is the most powerful rear light in the Cateye range.
The choice of six modes with a run time ranging from one to thirty hours ensures you are not going to be left out in the dark. when the battery does start to run low, simply plug the light in with the included USB cable. Charging takes up to three hours, making this light perfect for commuting when you can charge the light at home or at the office.
The Rapid X3 Rear Light comes complete with Cateye's sturdy O-Ring attachment so you can easily mount the light to round or aero seatposts.
- Battery Auto Save (auto flash)
- Spacer X, C-2 Clip options
- Aero post compatible
- O-ring attachment
- High mode (150 lumens): 1 hr
- Low mode (20 lumens): 5 hrs
- Flashing mode (30 lumens): 30 hrs
- Rapid mode (50 lumens): 16 hrs
- Group Ride mode (20 lumens): 16 hrs
- Daytime HyperFlash mode (30 lumens): 8 hrs
- Light source: Twin COB LED strips
- Maximum lumens: 150
- Modes: High / Low / Flashing / Rapid / Pulse / Vibration
- Run time: 1 hour to 16 hours (mode dependent)
- Battery: Li-ion RC
- Recharge time: 3 hours
- Dimensions: 74 x 31 x 39mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 46 grams (with batteries)
- What's included: Cateye Rapid X3 Rear Light / USB cable