Cateye Sync Kinetic 40/50 LM Rear Light
With the Cateye Sync Kinetic 40/50 LM Rear Light, you get a seriously technical piece of kit with a host of advanced features that make this a superb option.
With a maximum output of 50 lumens, and excellent 180° of visibility, you'll be seen on the road day or night. Kinetic mode works like a brake light, turning the light on at 50 lumens when it detects sharp deceleration, while Group Ride mode keeps the light level at a more eye-friendly intensity for the comfort and safety of the rider behind.
Sync mode opens this rear light to a world of connectivity and customisation. You can control the light via the Sync app on a compatible smart device, connecting it to a chain of up to seven other lights (sold separately). Using the app, you can determine exactly how much power remains in the lithium polymer battery too.
Charge up this great unit in just 2.5 hours using the included micro-USB cable, making it the perfect commuter light that you can recharge at your desk.
Includes: Sync Kinetic 40/50 LM, rubber band mount, micro-USB cable
High 40 lumens, 1.5 hours
Low 5 lumens, 15 hours
Flashing 30 lumens, 50 hours
Rapid 50 lumens, 20 hours
Group Ride 40 lumens, 15 hours
Daytime HyperFlash 50 lumens, 30 hours
*When Kinetic mode is enabled 60 times per hour
High 40 lumens, 1.4 hours
Low 5 lumens, 6 hours
Flashing 30 lumens, 7 hours
Rapid 50 lumens, 6 hours
Group Ride 40 lumens, 6 hours
Daytime HyperFlash 50 lumens, 7 hours
- Built-in acceleration sensor for Kinetic mode (automatically turns on with 50-lumen brightness when bike deceleration is detected)
- Excellent daytime visibility in Daytime HyperFlash mode
- Group Ride mode eye-friendly to team riders behind
- Superior side visibility
- OptiCube™ lens technology
- Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery with 2.5 hour charge time (micro-USB cable included)
- Six modes with Mode Memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low)
- Light source: Red LED X 5
- Dimensions: 74.5 x 26 x 28mm
- Weight: 43 grams (with battery)
- Runtime solid: High (40 lumens): 1.5 hours | Low (5 lumens): 15 hours | Runtime flashing (30 lumens): 50 hours | Rapid (50 lumens): 20 hours | Group Ride (40 lumens): 15 hours | Daytime HyperFlash (50 lumens): 30 hours
- Mount size: Rubber band mount (fits diameters of 26.0-31.8mm)
- Includes: Sync Kinetic 40/50 LM, rubber band mount (fits φ 26.0-32.0mm seatpost), micro-USB cable
- Note: Activation of the Kinetic mode depends on the degree of deceleration, the light may not react or the reaction may be delayed.
PRODUCT REF: 924357
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more