CeramicSpeed 3D Printed Titanium Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Shimano
As the fastest spinning component on your bike, it only makes sense to make your jockey wheels as efficient as possible - be that by keeping them well maintained or allowing them to spin faster and with less friction than ever possible, it’s undeniable that the CeramicSpeed 3D Printed Titanium Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Shimano are the ultimate in high-performance and blistering speed.
Harking back to CeramicSpeed’s Danish heritage, these jockey wheels blend technology with handcraftsmanship, and feature an organic design drawn from the Danish national flower, the marguerite daisy.
10% lighter than CeramicSpeed’s original aluminium jockey wheels, but with an increased lifetime and reduced friction, these 3D jockey wheels feature CeramicSpeed bearings which offer unparalleled, unrestricted spin, making you more efficient over long distances.
Because they are coated in titanium, these jockey wheels are incredibly resistant to wear, making them a great choice if you ride in demanding conditions or ride day-in, day-out. Increasing durability, a 2 micron thin coating has been applied to the bearing races, stopping any corrosion in wet-weather and eliminating damage from foreign objects.
- 2 x jockey wheels
- Maintenance oil
- Sticker sheet
- Ultegra 6700/6770/6800/6870 mechanical and Di2 rear derailleurs
- Dura Ace 7900/7970/9000/9070 mechanical and Di2 rear derailleurs
- Please note that no compatibility with Ultegra 8000 series or Dura Ace 9100 series are offered by this system
- 3D printed titanium jockey wheels
- CeramicSpeed bearings for the most efficient spin on the market
- 10% lighter than original aluminium jockey wheels
- Drawn in the shape of the Danish national flower, the marguerite daisy
- 2 micron thin coating applied to the bearing races for greater durability
- Designed for Shimano 9/10/11-speed systems
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.