CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated - Shimano 9100 - Silver Ltd Edition
CeramicSpeed's OSPW System consists of two machined aluminium pulleys housed in a polyamide (PA) and carbon cage. This lightweight system will reduce friction and is engineered to last 3 - 5 times longer than traditional pulleys thanks to the precision construction and coated bearings. Designed to be paired with Shimano Ultegra 8000/8050 and Dura-Ace 9100/9150 rear derailleurs, it's the ultimate upgrade and comes with a limited edition silver finish to the pulleys.
Please note: The OSPW System for 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is NOT compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS (medium cage) nor with the clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 and RX805
- Silver limited edition
- 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur
- Pulley wheels housed in a specially designed polyamide (PA) and carbon cage
- Machined aluminium pulleys
- Ceramic balls installed in coated, hardened-steel races
- Integrated stop tower for easier mounting
- Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9100/9150 and Ultegra 8000/8050
- Not compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS (medium cage) nor with the clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 and RX805
- Fits up to a 32-tooth cassette
- In the box: Complete 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW System / CeramicSpeed bearing oil in 15ml dropper bottle
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.