CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated for Shimano Dura-Ace 9200/Ultegra 8100
As used by some of the world’s most successful riders, the CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated for Shimano Dura-Ace 9200 is proven to be the fastest pulley system available. Featuring a 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel, this cage is optimised to limit drag and enhance durability, boosting the performance of your Dura-Ace 9200 derailleur.
This version features a unique coating formula on the bearing races that makes them 75% harder than steel equivalents. This improves durability and corrosion resistance and further reduces friction over the standard edition. CeramicSpeed coated products are covered by an enhanced lifetime warranty and are impervious to ingress from water, dirt, grime and degreaser.
- A complete 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW System
- CeramicSpeed Bearing Oil in 15ml dropper bottle
- Developed and designed entirely by CeramicSpeed
- Oversized aluminium pulley wheels are fitted with coated CeramicSpeed Bearings to reduce friction
- Lifetime of three to five times longer than commonly used standard pulleys
- Power savings from using this system are 30 - 60% (Around 2.4 watts)
- Compatible with Shimano 9200 systems
- 13/19-tooth combination specially developed to fit the design of the derailleur
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".