CeramicSpeed PF30 SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed PF30 SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket is a premium component, designed to bring thousands of miles of smooth, frictionless pedalling. The ceramic bearings are super smooth, creating less friction and delivering better power transfer. Contamination is less likely thanks to the integrated dust cover, while the durability of the assembly adds exceptional value. This bottom bracket is compatible with PF30 framesets and SRAM DUB chainsets, commonly found on SRAM mountain bike and AXS road groupsets.
- Two cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed
- Two dustcovers
- Four 1mm spacers
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- For SRAM DUB cranksets, featuring a 28.99mm spindle
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: PF30
- Opening diameter: 46mm
- Axle: For SRAM DUB chainsets
- Shell width: 68mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".