Chris King ISO Rear Boost Hub 148 x 12 Thru Axle Shimano Freehub
Take your riding to new heights with the Chris King ISO Rear Boost Shimano Freehub. Designed to pair with modern disc frames with 148 x 12mm thru axles, the hub utilises a one-piece solid axle to ensure maximum stiffness and direct handling across varied terrain.
Chris King's highly regarded bearings feature surgical grade, heat-treated steel races that are simultaneously machined in Oregon, USA, to provide flawless precision and enhanced performance. Additionally, the heavy duty bearing seals keep all moisture and contaminants on the outside for increased durability and longevity, while the hubs can be completely rebuilt using the Chris King Hub Service Tool.
The patented RingDrive system features 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact, providing instantaneous engagement and Chris King's signature soundtrack.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Updated hub shell shape with canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Lightweight design
- Shimano 11-Speed compatible
- Specifically designed for "Boost" 148mm x 12mm axles
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.