Chris King Matte Punch R45D Centre Lock 142 x 12mm Rear Hub Shimano
The Chris King R45D Rear Hub utilises a 142 x 12mm axle spacing and a centre lock disc design to ensure compatibility with modern road and mountain bike frames. Now available in this limited edition matte punch colourway, it is sure to brighten up any bike, while the freehub accommodates Shimano and SRAM 11-speed cassettes.
Featuring Chris King's legendary made-in-house bearings, the R45D offers phenomenal performance, that only improves with age. Completely rebuildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool, this hub can be easily serviced from home, while the Patented RingDrive™ system utilises 45 points of engagement to reduce drag and provide that signature Chris King soundtrack.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- 142 x 12mm axle
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool
- 24 hole drilling
- Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub