Chris King ThreadFit T47 30x Bottom Bracket
With renowned design quality, high manufacturing tolerances and state of the art materials, the Chris King ThreadFit T47 30x Bottom Bracket offers a no-creak and smooth spinning solution for bikes that accept the T47 standard.
The finest grade of stainless steel, angular contact bearings are used, and these spin with fluidity and get better with age. These bearings are housed within neat but robust 47x1mm threaded shells that work with 68mm or 73mm width bottom brackets to offer easy and secure installation. With the T47 standard, enough space is granted to avoid using miniature bearings while using a 30mm diameter chainset axle to ensure reliable and long-lasting power transfer.
- A zero-creak, threaded bottom bracket with renowned Chris King quality
- Threaded security and reliability with PressFit 30 shell stiffness
- In-house made stainless steel, angular contact bearings
- Fits frames that have either 68mm or 73mm width bottom bracket shells that accept 47x1mm threads
- Compatible with 30mm diameter crankset spindles/axles
- Fit Kits are available separately for when using different cranksets that have 30mm spindles/axles
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Chris King lifetime warranty
- Please note: a Chris King bottom bracket cup tool is needed for installation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.