Cinelli Experience Frameset
The Cinelli Experience Frameset offers race-ready performance at a wallet-friendly price point. Featuring Cinelli's updated geometry, the Experience is suitable for criterium racing and winter training alike.
Thanks to its Columbus Zonal Triple Butted Alloy construction, the Experience is both lightweight and durable, making it the perfect choice for the demands of four season riding. A Columbus fork completes the frameset, featuring carbon blades and an alloy steerer, it provides the additional comfort carbon forks are renowned for, without the additional cost associated with a full carbon offering. The tapered steerer tube further enhances the ride, providing the direct, sharp steering required in a race environment.
Cinelli's Smart Race Geometry is another key feature, and with a semi-sloping top tube the Experience is equally as suitable for all-day sportives as it is racing. This, combined with the new oversized tubing, greatly increases the overall stiffness, and in turn, the ride quality, ensuring razor-sharp handling and maximum velocity when sprinting for the line.
Utilising a 50mm offset fork on the XXS and XS sizes, Cinelli has guaranteed a precise fit for smaller riders, as the additional rake helps to maintain the correct seat tube angles and eliminates unwanted toe overlap. The frame is designed around 25mm tyres, further increasing comfort and grip whilst reducing rolling resistance, for a confidence-inspiring ride no matter the conditions or route ahead.
- Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy frame
- Columbus Carbon/Alloy tapered fork
- The XXS and XS sizes feature a new fork with a 50mm offset for consistent efficiency across all sizes
- Clearance for 25c tyres
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- FORK: Columbus Carbon/Alloy 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” Tapered
- HEADSET: Columbus GW 1S 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” (Included)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: 31.8mm (included)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- TYRE CLEARANCE: Max 700x25
- CABLE ROUTING: External
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Clamp: 31.8mm (included)
- WEIGHT: 1500 grams (frame), 560 grams (fork)
PRODUCT REF: 814985
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more