Cinelli Saetta Italo Frameset
The Cinelli Saetta Italo Frameset is the perfect choice for cyclists looking to tackle the toughest of sportives with efficiency and grace. Designed with almost no straight lines, the Saetta's tubes blend seamlessly into one another for optimum performance and comfort on longer rides, ideal for sportives and endurance racing alike.
The frame design features a top tube that is reinforced at the edges and thinner in the centre, reminiscent of the bones of a human skeleton. The result is a low weight frame with high levels of strength, ideal for both durability and longevity. Similarly, the oversized headtube accommodates a 1-1/8' - 1-1/4' tapered fork for further increased stiffness up front.
The Columbus Carbon Monocoque tapered fork pairs perfectly with the Saetta frameset, offering high levels of stiffness for the direct and responsive steering required for confidence inspired descending. The frames tubing is also altered relative to the bike's size, this ensures the greatest levels of efficiency and ride quality no matter how tall you are.
The curvature that features at the rear stays continues through to the top tube. This provides continuity to the carbon fibres, improving flex control for a more stable and fluid ride. Utilising externally routed cables the Saetta has a timeless style, this, paired with the subtle yet eye matching paintwork makes it the perfect choice for the discerning cyclist wishing to ride long distances efficiently, aboard a stylish Italian offering.
- Columbus Carbon Monocoque frame is lightweight and efficient
- Tapered Columbus Carbon fork offered direct, sharp steering for confident descending
- External cable routing is fitting with the styling and offers simple maintenance
- Beautiful paintwork for timeless style
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- FORK: Columbus Carbon with alloy steerer 1/14" 1/18"
- HEADSET: Columbus Compass 1-1/4" 1/18"
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 31.6mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- TYRE CLEARANCE: Max 700x25
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Braze-on
- CABLE ROUTING: External
- WEIGHT: 1150 grams (frame), 480 grams (fork)
PRODUCT REF: 815728
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more