Cinelli Superstar Disc Road Frameset 2018
If you're looking to build up a bike suitable for endurance rides and multi-day races and adventures, while remaining lightweight and performance oriented, the Cinelli Superstar Disc Road Frameset could be ideal. Perfect for those looking to take advantage of the stopping power of disc brakes, rotors up to 160mm can be fitted. The balance of low weight and aggressive handling is combined with comfort, while traditional Italian racing geometry is utilised.
Confident and predictable handling comes from the bowed top tube, designed for controlled responses to rough roads, cobbles and other difficult terrain. The manufacturing process uses both external and internal PU moulds, allowing increased compression of the carbon fibres. The result is less resin is required, and the long-term reliability of the frame is increased.
With the ability to run both mechanical and electronic Shimano and Campagnolo groupsets, the majority of riders will be catered for. Internal routing is in keeping with the sleek aesthetics and with tyre clearance up to 28mm, you can take advantage of increased comfort, reduced rolling resistance and improved protection against punctures.
- Full carbon monocoque frame and fork
- Frame weight: 970 grams / fork weight: 440 grams
- Disc brake compatible (rotors up to 160mm)
- Full internal cable routing
- Mechanical and electronic groupset compatible
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Cinelli Columbus Carbon High Modulus Monocoque (weight approximately 970 grams)
- FORK: Cinelli Columbus Futura disc 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” B/T carbon monocoque (weight approximately 440 grams)
- HEADSET: Cinelli Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/2” (included)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit 86.5mm x 41mm (not included)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 816766
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more