Cinelli Superstar Road Frameset 2018
Lightweight, stiff and comfortable, Cinelli's Superstar Road Frameset is a modern offering suitable for a variety of disciplines. The unique layup of carbon and the innovative top tube shape combine to increase overall stiffness and make for a responsive ride and supreme handling for increased control when tackling tricky terrain.
When making sudden bursts of power and pedalling out of the saddle, the angle of the headtube is kept consistent and power loss is reduced thanks to Geometry Controlled Deformation. The use of both internal and external PU moulds increases compression of the carbon fibres so less resin can be used. The result is a lower weight and an increase in the reliability and longevity of the frame.
This rim brake frameset offers enough clearance for tyres up to 25mm, an increasingly popular choice on the road. Both mechanical and electronic Shimano and Campagnolo setups can be catered for, ensuring the versatility to suit most riders and the option to easily upgrade if you so wish. Internal cable routing is neat and maintains maximum possible efficiency in the shifting system.
- Full carbon monocoque frame and fork
- Frame weight: 920 grams / fork weight: 360 grams
- Full internal cable routing
- Maximum tyre clearance: 700x25
- Mechanical and electronic groupset compatible
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Cinelli Columbus Carbon Monocoque (weight approximately 920 grams)
- FORK: Cinelli Columbus Futura disc 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” B/T carbon monocoque (weight approximately 360 grams)
- HEADSET: Cinelli Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/2” (included)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit 86.5mm x 41mm (not included)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: 31.8mm (included)
PRODUCT REF: 816045
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more