Colnago C64 Disc Road Frameset (High Geometry)
The C64 Disc Road Frameset is the top performance road frame from Italian brand Colnago, and the high geometry bring a little more comfort from a slightly taller headtube. Performance meets Italian style, this frameset has been entirely made and hand painted in Italy using only the highest quality materials. Two years of research went into the C64 to make it stiffer and more compliant than its C60 predecessor, and weight has been reduced by around 270 grams.
A unidirectional (UD) finish contributes to this weight reduction, as do the redesigned head tube, one-piece seat tube and seat lug, and the bottom bracket design. The carbon fork has a new rib shape and internal rib to add strength, stiffness and comfort. The ride quality of the C64 is unmatched, and the frame now has clearance for 28mm tyres to better absorb shock and smooth out rough roads, while its disc-specific design ensures powerful braking that's effective no matter the conditions.
- Colnago C64 carbon disc frameset with high geometry
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD carbon finish
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
- Images for illustration of colourway only. This is a disc brake model
- Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork
- FRAME: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork
- Compatible with ThreadFit82.5 system bottom brackets (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 1056259
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more