Colnago C64 Frozen Disc Integrated Frameset (Sloping Geometry)
The flagship model in the renowned Italian brand's range, the Colnago C64 Disc Integrated Frameset (Sloping Geometry) is completely hand-built in Italy, and hand-painted in a striking frozen colourway. The iconic lugged construction of its refined C60 predecessor is retained, and the finest carbon is used to create the frame and fork, this model being the lightest, stiffest and most comfortable in the 'C' range to date. Changes include a unidirectional carbon finish, a single piece seat tube and seat lug, and a redesigned fork, alongside an update to the material of the headset for better vibration damping and a reshaped downtube that creates a more balanced shaping to the frame.
Still designed for a ThreadFit82.5 bottom bracket, the cable guide is now moulded to the lug, improving shifting performance thanks to the larger radius. This frameset could make the perfect core for your dream build, be that for racing or as your Sunday best. It's highly compatible, both with mechanical and electronic groupsets and offering the clearance for wider 28mm tyres, with the integrated design of the brake cabling keeping the aesthetics incredibly clean.
- Colnago C64 carbon disc fully integrated frameset in a frozen paint colourway
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD (unidirectional) carbon finish
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
- Please note: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork
|Frame||Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, integrated|
|Fork||Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated|
|Headset||Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"|
|Bottom Bracket compatibility||ThreadFit82.5 system (not included)|
|Seatpost||Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset|
|Please note||Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork|