Colnago C64 Mapei Road Disc Frameset (Sloping Geometry)
If you're looking to build up a bike that's as capable in the mountains as it is come race day, the Colnago C64 Road Disc Frameset with sloping geometry is worth serious consideration. This is a frame with plenty of Italian flair and the striking Mapei colourway is sure to turn heads. Designed for disc brakes, you'll get reliable and powerful stopping no matter the conditions, inspiring confidence at speed and on technical circuits. The carbon fibre has a UD (unidirectional) finish that is far lighter than the previous 3K carbon.
One of the biggest changes is the redesigned fork, with a new external rib shape and an internal rib that improve stiffness and strength. The C/D steerer shape means the brake housing runs neatly from the stem. The second major difference is in the seat tube design, and it now meets the seat tube lug to form a lighter, single piece that's also stiffer. The seat clamp is integrated to keep the aesthetics clean. Moving back, the bottom of the down tube is thinner to match the rear triangle and a recessed bottle area keeps your bidon out of the wind. The dropouts in the rear triangle are connected to the chainstays to form a one-piece construction, and power transfer is enhanced by the asymmetrical chainstay design.
- Colnago C64 carbon disc frameset in Mapei colours
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD carbon finish
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork.
- FRAME: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, 12mm thru-axle
- FORK: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork
- Compatible with ThreadFit82.5 system bottom brackets (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 1049435
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more