Continental Sonderklasse II 700c x 23mm Black Chili Tubular Tyre
Offering an unrivalled handling experience combined with pure speed, the Continental Sonderklasse II 700c x 23mm Black Chili Tubular Tyre will set you towards new limits on the track. After years of development trying to solve the fundamental problem of tyre construction, Continental have come up with Black Chili. With standard tyres, the difficulty faced was to merge static friction (grip), rolling resistance and mileage into one product. Continental's Black Chili redefines these limits, leading to the development of a revolutionary compound, making this tyre faster, stronger and grippier than ever before.
This tyre will inflate up to 180psi giving you that extra speed when race day comes whilst the casing fabric is made from a traditional finely wound cotton yarn, increasing both durability and performance. Handmade in Germany, every inch of this tyre has been specifically engineered to give you the edge on the track when squeezing out those last big watts towards the finish line.
- A classic tubular tyre designed for all round track use, including top end racing
- Excellent handling and low rolling resistance makes for a fast and smooth ride
- Casing fabric is made from a traditional finely wound cotton yarn
- Inflates up to 180 psi for superior performance on the track
- Handmade in Germany
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 180 tpi; 23 mm wide
- Suitable for 700c wheels
- Weight: 220 grams
PRODUCT REF: 647086
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more