DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT 25mm OXiC Clincher Front Wheel
Light, stiff and with excellent braking performance, the PR 1400 DICUT OXiC Clincher Front Wheel from DT Swiss is perfect for hilly days or mixed weather outings. The OXiC coating on the brake track not only adds a stealthy all-black aesthetic to the wheel, but also ensures that braking remains strong in the wet and the dry. At just 25mm deep, the rims won’t be bothered by blustery conditions whilst the robust construction and wide tyre compatibility mean that they can be used for CX racing or gravel riding too. Also aiding this versatility is the fact that the wheel can be run with or without tubes, allowing the widest possible tyre choice. A DT Swiss DICUT hub provides a strong, wide base for the Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes, ensuring that the wheels are laterally stiff for good handling.
- Rim tape
- OXiC RWS QR skewer
- Unique OXiC rim surface treatment, developed just for DT Swiss, gives the finest wet or dry rim braking performance ever seen on a road bike with no howling or excessive pad wear
- DICUT hubs give the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock-solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class-leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- With a weight of just 635 grams and peerless OXiC braking performance, the PR1400 is a brilliant companion for steep climbs and technical descents
- SBWT welded rim with a wider 18mm internal diameter (21.5mm external) makes these suitable for 23-35c tyres and versatile performers that can turn their hand to cross or gravel riding if required
- DT has specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- The PR 1400 come tubeless-ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Alloy
- Rim Depth: 25mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: 21.5mm
- Spokes: Radial, DT Nail Head, Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes
- Spoke Count: 20
- Hub: DICUT
- Recommended Tyre Size: 23-35c
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 635 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".