PR 1400 DICUT 25mm OXiC Clincher Rear Wheel
A great all-round, all-weather option, the DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT OXiC Clincher Rear Wheel has a unique surface treatment on the brake track that ensures excellent braking in both wet and dry conditions as well as giving it a cool, stealthy aesthetic. With extra-wide flange spacing, the DICUT hub provides a strong base for the spokes, building up into a laterally stiff wheel for good power transfer and handling. These details, along with its low weight, make it a perfect climbing wheel for big, hilly days out.
The 25mm deep rim will be unaffected by crosswinds and can be used with tubeless tyres or tubed options with a suggested width range between 23mm and 35mm, thus opening them up for use on CX or gravel bikes as well as on the road.
- Rim tape
- OXiC RWS QR skewer
- Unique OXiC rim surface treatment, developed just for DT Swiss, gives the finest wet or dry rim braking performance ever seen on a road bike with no howling or excessive pad wear
- DICUT hubs give the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock-solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class-leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- With a weight of just 800 grams and peerless OXiC braking performance, the PR 1400 is a brilliant companion for steep climbs and technical descents
- SBWT welded rim with a wider 18mm internal diameter (21.5mm external) makes this wheel suitable for 23-35c tyres and versatile performers that can turn their hand to cross or gravel riding if required
- DT's legendarily reliable ratchet rear Freehub system makes this hub solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT has specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- The PR 1400 come tubeless-ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Alloy
- Rim Depth: 25mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- External Rim Width: 21.5mm
- Spokes: DT Nail Head, Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DICUT
- Recommended Tyre Size: 23-35c
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 800 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.