DT Swiss PRC 1400 SPLINE 35mm Clincher Wheelset
The PRC 1400 SPLINE 35mm Clincher Wheelset is a race-ready set of wheels that represents the culmination of a collaboration between DT Swiss and IAM Cycling WorldTour team. The carbon rim is 35mm deep for low weight and predictable handing in blustery conditions with an 18mm internal width that suits the use of 25mm tyres. The rim is also tubeless-ready and is supplied with tape and valve to make the conversion simple. Instant engagement is provided by the 36-tooth ratchet freehub on the 240 hubs for rapid attacks and sprints. Tough enough for the demands placed upon them by pro racers, the wheels are also very nearly as aero as DT Swiss’ ARC range thanks to features like aerolite and aero comp straightpull spokes and hidden nipples to reduce rotational drag, making them a great all-round option for long sportives and short criterium races alike.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 35mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 24.8mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite straightpull radial front, DT aero comp® straightpull 2-cross rear
- Spoke count: 20 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hub, 36-tooth ratchet freehub
- Front axle: 100mm quick release
- Rear axle: 130mm quick release
- Recommended tyre size: 23-25mm
- Weight: 658 grams front / 828 grams rear / 1,486 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 21mm, TL Vent black 49-65mm, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads, valve guard, RWS steel skewer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.