DT Swiss PRC 1400 SPLINE 65mm Clincher Front Wheel
The DT Swiss 1400 SPLINE 65mm Clincher Front Wheel has reliable, robust performance following its testing and development in conjunction with the IAM Cycling WorldTour team. The carbon rim is tubeless-ready and with an internal width of 18mm, it is perfect for taking advantage of the benefits of wider, 25mm tyres. The brake track is 20% more heat resistant than that of its predecessor thanks to a new resin polymer and comes supplied with SwissStop’s excellent Black Prince brake pads. The DT aerolite straightpull spokes are laced in a radial pattern and the Pro Lock nipples are hidden within the rim to improve rotational drag.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 24.8mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite straightpull radial
- Spoke count: 20
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hub
- Front axle: 100mm quick release
- Recommended tyre size: 23-25mm
- Weight: 759 grams
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 21mm, TL Vent black 49-65mm, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads, valve guard, RWS steel skewer