DeFeet Aireator 6" D-Logo Double Cuff Socks
DeFeet's Aireator 6" D-Logo Double Cuff Socks balance comfort, durability and performance perfectly. The foot of the sock is designed to keep you at a comfortable temperature, utilising an Aireator open-mesh weave over the top of the foot for enhanced breathability and wicking. The socks are light and thin, and the minimal seams reduce the risk of chafing, and the 6" cuff is held in place by its double-layered construction so the socks shouldn't slip down mid-ride. As an added environmentally-friendly bonus, the fibres used are made from recycled water bottles.
- Thin, breathable construction
- Non-sagging cuff
- Quick-drying Aireator mesh weave on top of foot
- Minimal heel and toe seams
- Eco-friendly: Made from Sorbtek Repreve fibres from recycled water bottles in North Carolina
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 68 grams / 2.4 oz (per pair, size small)