Deda Elementi SL45 POB Tubular Wheelset
Designed for road racing, the Deda Elementi SL45 POB Tubular Wheelset incorporates a depth of 45mm whilst offering you an entirely rigid and torsionally stiff construction thanks to the UD high modulus carbon fibre. Weaving a 3K combined structure into the leading edge of the rim, you can be sure of applying your power in a stiff and metered manner, without flex when going at your absolute hardest towards the line.
The 45mm depth providing a neat balance between enhanced aerodynamic profiling and superbly low net weights, tipping the scales at a claimed 1390 grams for a complete wheelset, you can be sure of assaulting those tough climbs with confidence as well as battling the rolling flats with ease. Shipped including a wheel bag and brake pads, this carbon rim brake wheelset is sure to cater for your riding demands on the road.
Centered around 6061 aluminium hubs housing a 3 pawl freehub mechanism, you can be sure of a rapid engagement and a quick transfer of power to the road. With an 11-speed standard compatibility, this wheelset is available in Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM fits, giving you broader adaptability and use. Making use of Enduro Ceramic bearings, this wheelset provides you with impressively low levels of resistance, helping you save energy and conserve rolling speed out on the road.
- Rims: 45mm rim depth; high modulus carbon fibre UD and 3K combined structure
- Spokes: Aero profile spokes, 18 front spoke count / 24 rear spoke count; black
- Nipples: Self-locking ABS® nipples, aluminium, 15 mm, black
- Hub: High precision 6061 aluminium body, 15 mm axle, 3 pawls freehub mechanism (Leaf system)
- Bearings: Enduro® Ceramic bearings
- Compatibility: Available for Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo 11-speed cassette
- Quick release: New integrated cam design; aluminium lever
- Accessories: Wheel bag, brake pads for carbon rim
- Wheelset weight: 1390 gram
- Polish on Black finish (POB)