Deda Elementi Superzero DCR Alloy Road Handlebar
Constructed from high-quality 7050 aluminium, the Deda Elementi Superzero DCR Alloy Road Handlebar utilises a unique forming process to mirror the aerodynamic properties of Deda’s carbon bars. Compatible with the Deda Elementi Internal Cable Routing (DCR) stems, this bar allows for fully integrated cable routing for a sleek, tidy aesthetic.
Ergonomic in design, the aero profile minimises drag and is well suited to a range of riding styles. The Rapid Hand Movement Shape is well suited to riders who regularly swap between the hoods and drops, allowing for rapid transitions between the two and supreme grip. An entry hole ensures stress-free installation of a Di2 bar-end junction box, and the light 305-gram weight will suit even the most demanding of riders.
- Rapid Hand Movement shape for easy transitioning between tops and drops
- Flat profile enhances aero-performance
- Compatible with Deda Internal Cable Routing (DCR) system stems
- 7050 aluminium construction is lightweight and stiff
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Drop: 130mm
- Di2 compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 305 grams (42cm width)