Deda Elementi Vinci Stem
Designed to minimise drag and deliver a sleek aesthetic, the Deda Elementi Vinci Stem features fully integrated cable routing when used with DCR (Deda Internal Cable Routing) handlebars. Utilising a standard 31.8mm clamping diameter, this versatile stem is compatible with both 1 1/8” and 1 1/4" steerer tubes, owing to the included adapter.
At the back of the stem is a gap to house the cables between the headset bearing and fork, and the unique stem spacers can be added or removed without the need to adjust the cable routing. To enhance performance, the 3D forged construction features a flat, aero-optimised design, as well as an integrated top cap to reduce wind resistance.
- Deda Internal Cable Routing compatible
- Includes stem, aero-optimised top cap, headset spacers and alloy sleeve adaptor for a 1 1/8" fork
- Alloy 2014 construction
- Aero-optimised 3D forged design
- 73-degree angle
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Fork steerer: 1 1/4", adaptor included for 1 1/8"
- Drop: 40mm (Including the upper headset spacer)
- DCR system requires a frameset with a 1.5" upper bearing
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 190 grams (110mm length)