Deda Elementi Vinci Shallow Carbon Road Handlebar
For a sleek, clean cockpit, the Deda Elementi Vinci Shallow Carbon Road Handlebar offers fully integrated cable routing when used in conjunction with Deda Internal Cable Routing (DCR) system stems. For unrivalled integration, the aero profile minimises drag and enhances ergonomics for supreme performance when used in conjunction with the Vinci stem and uses a standard 31.8mm clamping diameter to deliver a wide range of adjustment.
For fast transitions between the tops and drops, this handlebar features a super shallow shape, and the low 225 gram weight is sure to please performance cyclists. The unidirectional carbon structure is exceedingly stiff and can house up to four internally routed cables for ease of integration.
- Super shallow shape for easy transitioning between tops and drops
- Flat profile enhances aero-performance
- Compatible with Deda Internal Cable Routing (DCR) system stems
- Unrivalled integration with the Deda Elementi Vinci stem
- Removable foils for clip-on bar and computer mounting
- Unidirectional carbon construction for exceptional stiffness
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Drop: 125mm
- Compatible with Campagnolo EPS, Shimano DI2, and with full internal cable routing (up to four cables)
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 225 grams (42cm width)