Zipp Service Course SL 70 XPLR Handlebar
Ideal for all-road exploration, the Zipp Service Course SL 70 XPLR Handlebar is the perfect companion to the latest breed of gravel bikes. Whether all-day marathon or local bridleway ride, the Service Course SL 70 delivers a comfortable cockpit for control on technical terrain. The ergonomic bar top and 3-degree backsweep provide a neutral wrist position for lasting comfort on longer rides, and the 115mm drop and 5-degree flare ensure superior stability. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the aluminium construction is adventure-ready, whether riding gravel, mud or singletrack.
- Distinctive Zipp branding
- Lightweight aluminium for durable performance
- 3-degree backsweep and ergonomic bar top for enhanced comfort
- Matte Black nano-blast finish
- Lifetime warranty
- 70mm reach and 115mm drop allows for an aggressive position
- 11-degree outsweep, 5-degree flare, variable drop shape
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.