ENVE 3.4 SES G2 24H Front Carbon Clincher Disc Rim
Made from the very highest grade of carbon available, the ENVE 3.4 SES G2 24H Front Carbon Clincher Disc Rim is the second generation of design from this vogue US brand. Aiming to redesign the stalwart of their range to improve it further, the latest 3.4 SES range boasts a re-defined depth ratio and increased width that sees it optimised for 25mm tyres, and, crucially, lighter.
Disc brake specific, these rims have been designed with the utmost performance concern, without need for braking surface considerations. Engineered for mountain climbing, this rim is optimally profiled and weighs but 390 grams in total.
With a refined depth to improve aero efficiency, this rim is tubeless compatible and is supported by 24 spokes. Top of the range and sure to improve your performance, this rim is a dependable performance basis for the high end wheelset that you've been waiting for.
- Disc brake specific construction
- New generation ES shaping
- Road tubeless compatible
- Ultimate climbing wheel
- Refined depth ratio of 90% over the previous model
- Decreased depth with minimal aero efficiency loss
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- Tyre bed design improves rolling resistance
- Width optimised for modern bigger clearance bikes
- Depth: 38mm
- Width: 21mm
- Hole count: 24
- ERD: 580mm
- Weight: 390g
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee