ENVE 4.5 SES Clincher Front Wheel (Chris King R45 Hub)
New for 2015, the ENVE 4.5 SES Clincher Front Wheel (Chris King R45 Hub) is a fast, responsive and reliable addition to the already impressive range.
Carefully constructed, the carbon fibre rim is asymmetrically designed, so offers excellent stability and handling. This design reduces drag to make it a seriously aerodynamic addition to your road or time trial bike. Carbon wheels can sometimes be a handful to stop. The 4.5 addresses this by using a moulded texture braking surface. This inspires confident braking in both the wet and the dry. The surface is not effected by heat build up either, putting your mind at ease on long mountain descents.
The 48 millimetre rim is compatible with a range of clincher tyres and is 27 millimetres wide.
UCI approved, will please professional and the amateur riders. Weighing in at 678 grams, this wheel is more than up to delivering a thrilling ride in the hills. The wheel uses 20 DT Swiss Aerolite spokes. These match the hub and give the wheel its exotic look.
No expense has been spared with the Chris King R45 hub. Offering smooth spinning, a low resistance option, which looks fantastic.
Includes 1 x ENVE Grey Brake Pads, ENVE Valve Extender, 700c ENVE Rim Strip
Does Not include quick release skewers
- UCI Approved
- Evolutionary rim shape that yields unprecedented stability and drag reduction in this depth category
- Moulded in braking surface for optimal braking power, heat management and modulation
- Best lateral stiffness of Smart ENVE System wheel models
- 678 grams
- ERD: 563mm
- Hole Count: 20
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- Rim Diameter: 700c
- Rim Depth: 48 mm
- Rim Width: 27 mm
- Chris King R45 Hub
- DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Please note: Does not include quick release skewer
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee