ENVE 4.5 SES Clincher Rear Wheel (Chris King R45 Hub) Campagnolo
Using ENVE's ingenious SES rim shape, the ENVE 4.5 SES Clincher Rear Wheel (Chris King R45 Hub) Campagnolo is new, lightweight, stiff and a worthy addition to any road or time trial bike.
A responsive and stiff wheel, the carbon fibre rim is asymmetrically designed to offer supreme stability and handling. The innovative shape also reduces drag, making the 4.5 a market leader when it comes to aerodynamics. Stopping as fast as it accelerates, the moulded texture braking surface inspires confident braking in both the wet and the dry. The surface is not effected by heat build up either, putting your mind at ease on long mountain descents.
The 56 millimetre deep clincher rim is compatible with a range of clincher tyres and is 25.5 millimetres in width.
The rear wheel is UCI approved so is perfect for road racing as well as triathlons. A lightweight design makes this perfect for hillier terrain. Weighing in at 833 grams, the wheel uses 24 strong DT Swiss Aerolite spokes.
A high performance rim paired with a top of the range Chris King R45 hub. This freehub is Campagnolo 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible.
Includes One set of ENVE Grey Brake Pads, ENVE Valve Extender, 700c ENVE Rim Strip
Does Not include quick release skewers
- UCI Approved
- Evolutionary rim shape that yields unprecedented stability and drag reduction in this depth category
- Moulded in braking surface for optimal braking power, heat management and modulation
- Best lateral stiffness of Smart ENVE System wheel models
- 833 grams
- ERD: 545mm
- Hole Count: 24
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- Rim Diameter: 700c
- Rim Depth: 56 mm
- Rim Width: 25.5 mm
- Chris King R45 Hub
- DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Campagnolo 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- Please note: Does not include quick release skewer
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee