ENVE 4.5 SES G2 Clincher Wheelset with Chris King Ceramic Hubs
Deep set, aerodynamic and affording you the greatest efficiency on the road, the ENVE 4.5 SES G2 Clincher Wheelset with Chris King Ceramic Hubs provide you with a supremely fast, technologically advanced, and smooth rolling wheelset, the likes of which you'll commonly find used by the pro-peloton as they compete for the highest level stage races on the calendar.
Constructed using ENVE's innovative, homogenous carbon fibre techniques, this wheelset remains un-drilled by moulding all shaping, holes and profiles, leaving carbon fibres unbroken, and making this wheelset supremely strong. This approach leads to a stiffer, more rigid wheel, so you can be sure of a quick, direct transmission of power without ever a hint of flex.
A rim depth of 48mm out front and a fearsome 56mm at the rear, this wheelset is optimised for top of the line aerodynamic speed, giving you a greater efficiency as you ride, and assuring you of improved real-world performance. An external rim width of 27mm and 25.5mm respectively, these tyres are designed for the lowest possible rolling resistance and are ideal when used with tyres ranging from 23mm to 25mm in width.
Newly redesigned, this wheelset's brake track provides a greatly improved stopping power through an alteration in its texturing. Scrubbing speed with greater efficiency, this wheelset helps you make time on the descent as well as the climbs. This brake track integrated into the construction of the rim, you can be assured of a high-quality performance option when riding at peak speeds. Centered around Chris King ceramic hubs, these wheels assure you of a smooth, effortless glide on the flats, whilst, compatible with 11-speed Shimano/SRAM fit hubs, your riding is sure to be enhanced by this premium wheelset.
Includes: Specific ENVE Black Carbon Brake Pads (QR Skewers available separately).
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 48mm / 56mm (front / rear)
- Internal rim width: 18.5mm / 17mm (front / rear)
- External rim width: 27mm / 25.5mm (front / rear)
- ERD: 563 / 545 (front / rear)
- Rim weight: 469 grams / 489 grams (front / rear)
- Spoke count: 20 front/ 24 rear
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-bend
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm - 25mm
- 10/11-Speed compatible Chris King R45 freehub with ceramic bearings
- Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo compatible
- Newly redesigned rim brake track
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee
PRODUCT REF: 740076
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more