ENVE 71mm SES 7.8 Front Clincher Rim
The ENVE 71mm SES 7.8 Front Clincher Rim is the ultimate option for competitive road racing and triathlons. With a 71mm depth and 29mm width, this is clearly a stiff and aerodynamic offering, perfectly suited to flat-out efforts where every second counts. Despite its profile, stability and weight are not compromised, with its impressive 541 gram weight, this rim is as capable of tackling hilly terrain as efficiently as flat, fast sections.
The SES 7.8's wide design has been tailored to complement modern aero framesets with large clearances and is designed to pair with 25mm tyres to provide low rolling resistance and high levels of comfort and grip. The rim is also compatible with road tubeless tyres, reducing the likelihood of punctures and further enhancing the performance.
Featuring ENVE's latest textured brake track, the stopping power has been improved by up to 30% over previous models. The updated track also offers equally high levels of performance in both wet and dry conditions, for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
Thanks to its aerodynamic profile and updated braking technology, the SES 7.8 is truly a high end, versatile offering, tailored for high-velocity road racing across varied gradients.
- Wide 29mm external rim width pairs perfectly with 25mm tyres for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency
- Full carbon fibre design is lightweight at 541 grams
- 71mm rim depth offers aerodynamic benefits and great aesthetics
- Textured brake track improves stopping performance in both the wet and dry for a confidence-inspiring ride
Please note: Rim only, no other accessories included.
- Made from carbon fibre
- 700C size rim
- Rim Depth of 71mm
- Internal rim width of 19mm
- External rim width of 29mm
- Effective rim diameter of 516mm
- 20 holes
- Weight of 541 grams
- Recommended for use with 700 x 25 tyres
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee