ENVE 7.8 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset with Chris King Ceramic R45 Hubs
Whether you're racing against the clock or in the bunch, the ENVE 7.8 SES Carbon Clincher Wheelset with Chris King Ceramic R45 Hubs will give you every possible advantage. You'll slice through the wind thanks to the deep section rims that have asymmetric geometries; 71mm deep and 29mm wide at the front and 78mm deep and 27.5mm wide at the back so airflow efficiency is improved, and the wheels are aero optimised for 25mm tyres. Despite the blistering speeds you'll be able to reach, there's no compromise on stability, and control will remain high even in the windiest conditions. The moulded carbon brake track ensures you can be confident in your stopping power even when the roads are wet. Chris King's R45 hubs feature their legendary made-in-house ceramic bearings and the resulting ride feel is supreme and engagement instant.
- Carbon fibre tubeless-ready clincher wheelset
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 516mm (front) / 504mm (rear)
- Rim depth: 71mm (front) / 78mm (rear)
- Internal rim width: 19mm (front) / 19mm (rear)
- External rim width: 29mm (front) / 27.5mm (rear)
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray, radial (front)/2X (rear)
- Spoke count: 20 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Hubs: Chris King R45 (front and rear)
- Recommended tyre size: 23-28mm (optimised for 25mm tyres)
- Weight: 799 grams (front) / 930 grams (rear) / 1729 grams (wheelset)
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Includes: Tubeless Kit (2 valve stems/1 roll of tape (enough for 3 wheels)/2 pressure relief valve stem nuts) / skewers 100/130mm / brake pads 10mm and 8mm (SRAM/Shimano) / valve extenders (75mm set) / accessory bag / wheel manual / wheelbuild card
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.