ENVE 78mm SES 7.8 Rear Clincher Disc Rim
With disc brakes becoming increasingly popular on the time trial and triathlon scene, ENVE has introduced the updated SES 7.8 Rear Clincher Rim. Featuring 24 holes, this rim will build up into a tough, durable wheel, while the full carbon fibre construction keeps the weight down to a mere 549 grams.
Utilising an updated profile, ENVE have discarded the flat braking surface found on traditional caliper rims and have developed a rim with an entirely round profile. This not only improves the aerodynamic efficiency, but also reduces the weight, as there is no longer a need for all the additional material required to prevent the brake track from overheating.
Featuring a rim depth of 78mm and an external width of 29mm, the 7.8 has been optimised for use with 25mm tyres. This further enhances the rims aerodynamic capabilities, as well as reducing rolling resistance and improving grip levels for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
- Full carbon fibre construction
- 24 holes for additional stiffness
- 78mm rim depth offers exceptional aerodynamic efficiency
- Designed for use with 25mm tyres for enhanced grip and control
Please note: Rim only, no other accessories included.
- Made from carbon fibre
- 700C size rim
- Disc brake specific
- Rim depth of 78mm
- Internal rim width of 19mm
- External rim width of 27.5mm
- Effective rim diameter of 504mm
- 24 holes
- Weight of 549 grams
- Recommended for use with 700 x 25mm tyres
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee