ENVE 80mm SES 7.8 Rear Clincher Rim
With road racing and triathlons at the forefront of the design, the ENVE 80mm SES 7.8 Rear Clincher Rim offers the unrivalled performance required to reach the top of the podium. Featuring a full carbon fibre construction, the 7.8 boasts an impressive 578 gram weight despite its 80mm depth, increasing speed and stability whether climbing, descending or sprinting out the saddle on the flat.
The SES 7.8's 27.5mm external width has been tailored to compliment modern aerodynamic frames perfectly, whilst pairing with 25mm tyres to ensure reduced rolling resistance and high levels of grip and comfort, ideal for fast cornering in a race environment. The rim is also compatible with tubeless tyres, further enhancing control and simultaneously reducing the likelihood of punctures.
The addition of ENVE's cutting-edge textured brake track improves braking performance to levels previously unattainable with a carbon fibre rim. The stopping power has been improved by up to 30% over its predecessor, offering equally high braking performance in both wet and dry conditions, for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
- Wide 27.5mm external rim width pairs perfectly with 25mm tyres for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency and high levels of grip
- Textured brake track improves stopping performance in both the wet and dry for a confidence-inspiring ride
- Full carbon fibre design is lightweight at 578 grams
- 80mm rim depth offers aerodynamic benefits and great aesthetics
Please note: Rim only, no other accessories included.
- Made from carbon fibre
- 700C size rim
- Rim Depth of 80mm
- Internal rim width of 19mm
- External rim width of 27.5mm
- Effective rim diameter of 504mm
- 24 holes
- Weight of 578 grams
- Recommended for use with 700 x 25 tyres
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee