ENVE G23 Gravel Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset
With the strength for off-roading and the speed of a road wheel, the ENVE G23 Gravel Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset is aimed at those riders who ride or race on gravel style trails but still value speed. With a claimed weight of just 1,306 grams, there is no longer a compromise needed between speed, strength and weight.
Optimised for tyres 33c-45c wide, the carbon rim has an internal width of 23mm, which really allows compatible tubeless tyres to open up and provide great comfort and low rolling resistance. ENVE’s Wide Hookless Bead technology widens the rim edge to present a blunter, stronger profile, reducing pinch punctures and protecting the rim from rock-strike damage, allowing lower pressures than normal to be used.
- Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 608mm
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Internal rim width: 23mm
- External rim width: 31.5mm
- Spokes: 2x Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: Thru-axle
- Rear axle: Thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 33c-45c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Wide Hookless Bead Technology
- Claimed weight: 1,306 grams (front 591 grams, rear 715 grams)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.