ENVE Gravel Adventure Carbon Fork
Amalgamating the highest grade of carbon material, sophisticated manufacturing and tremendous versatility, the ENVE Gravel Adventure Carbon Fork is the perfect upgrade for any gravel or adventure bike.
The full high-grade carbon construction is realised via a meticulous layup format to provide stiffness, comfort and strength within a lightweight form. Versatility is granted by the axle flip chips that alter the rake of the fork and the axle to crown measurement and the vast amounts of tyre clearance. These design attributes combine to extend this fork's use from gravel bikes through to cyclocross and hardtail mountain bikes.
Sturdy mounting points for a full luggage rack, a mudguard and accessories provide the potential for plenty of storage space for the lowest of expeditions while neat internal routing for electronic wiring works perfectly with Dynamo lights or charging devices.
- ENVE Gravel Adventure Carbon Fork
- 6 x Accessory mounting bolts
- 4 x set screws
- Steerer compression plug
- A fork specifically designed for gravel and adventure riding
- Full carbon construction boasts a tremendous stiffness to weight ratio
- Axle flip-chips tune the bikes handling characteristics by altering the rake between 49mm and 55.5mm and axle to crown measurements between 398mm and 406mm
- Clearance for up to 29” x 2.1” (700x53mm) tyres or 27.5” x 2.4” when using the 49mm rake flip chip position
- Clearance for up to 29” x 2.3” (700x58mm) tyres or 27.5” x 2.6” when using the 55.5mm rake flip chip position
- Three pack accessory mounts on each fork leg plus mudguard and full luggage rack mounts
- Internal Dynamo routing for lights and electronics charging
- Can be used with either 27.7" or 29” wheels
- Compatible with 12 x 100mm thru-axles
- 140mm and 160mm disc brake rotor compatibility
- Flat mount disc brake calliper interface
- 350mm steerer tube length
- Low mount rack carrying capacity: 18kg / Front mount rack carrying capacity: 10kg
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 575 grams