ENVE SES 3.4 Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset
Perhaps ENVE’s most versatile pair of road wheels, the SES 3.4 Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset is lightweight, aerodynamic and stable in crosswinds. The front rim is slightly shallower than the rear to further all-weather stability, whilst their tubeless compatibility aids both comfort and grip when used with a suitable tyre. Without the need for a brake track, the SES profiling can run all the way to the tyre interface, and ENVE recommends 25mm wide rubber for maximum aero gains as this is the width which best smooths the airflow over the rim/tyre combination.
2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Valve Extenders (34mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card
- Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front 580mm, rear 573mm
- Rim depth: Front 38mm, rear 42mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- External rim width: Front 27.5mm, rear 27.5mm
- Spokes: 2x Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: Thru-axle
- Rear axle: Thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,420 grams (front 645 grams, rear 775 grams)
- Included: 2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Valve Extenders (34mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.