ENVE SES 7.8 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset
Put simply, the SES 7.8 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset is ENVE’s fastest pair of rim-brake wheels. Whether time-trialling or competing in triathlons these wheels will increase speed and reduce times thanks to their deep, aero-optimised profile and increased width.
When pure, unadulterated speed is required, the ENVE SES 7.8 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset will provide it in spades. The deep carbon wheels are optimised to cut through the wind when wearing 25mm tubeless tyres, which form a smoother interface with the rim, aided by the carefully considered differing front and rear geometries. The shallower front and deeper rear rim act together with the frame to minimise drag and ensure that the time trial or bike split is as rapid as possible. The moulded, textured carbon fibre brake track makes sure that the speed is as easy to scrub off as it is to build, meaning more confidence in the corners.
- 2 x valve stems
- 1 x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels)
- 2 x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts
- Quick Release Skewers (100/130mm)
- Valve Extenders (75mm set)
- Accessory Bag
- Wheel Manual
- Wheelbuild Card
- Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano)
- Brake pads 8mm (SRAM/Shimano)
- Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front 516mm, rear 514mm
- Rim depth: Front 71mm, rear 78mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: Front 29mm, rear 27.5mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,763 grams (front 799 grams, rear 964 grams)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.