EVOC Bike Travel Bag Pro
Improving on their already fantastic travel bags must have been difficult, but the EVOC Bike Travel Bag Pro shows testament to EVOC's commitment to always be at the forefront of development. This new model is lighter, more robust and comfortable than ever before.
New additions have also brought improvements, especially the monocoque wheel chassis. This accepts the skate wheels that provide the smooth and silent rolling that makes using this bag a breeze. Handily, they are also replaceable so that you can keep using this fantastic bag for many trips to come.
Another new feature is the moulded base with side rails made of aluminium. Both of these combine to makes this bag even more robust and better at protecting your bike than ever before. Protection also comes from the separate wheel compartments with their protective discs. This prevents things from rattling together which would be an irritating cause of damage.
Packing up your road, triathlon, mountain, downhill or cyclocross bike (including 29" wheeled bikes) could not be easier as only the handlebar, pedals and wheels need to be removed. Once stored you can keep everything secure thanks to the lockable zipper and separate essentials pocket for the smaller items.
- Bike travel bag
- Lighter, more robust and comfortable
- Monocoque wheel chassis
- Moulded bottom
- Aluminium slide rails
- Aluminium handle
- Separate wheel compartments with protective disc
- Separate essentials pocket
- Two side carry handles
- Lockable zipper
- Skate wheels (smooth, silent rolling, replaceable)
- Compatibility: road, triathlon, mountain, downhill or cyclocross bike including 29"
- Only requires handlebar, pedals and wheels to be removed
- Includes: road bike adapter, frame pad, clip-on wheel
- Volume: 310 litres
- Inside dimensions: 136 x 27 x 80cm
- Collapsible: 147 x 36 x 22cm
- Maximum wheelbase: 130cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 8kg