Easton Cinch Power Meter
The CINCH <a href="/components/power-meters"_blank">Power Meter from Easton is a spindle-based measuring device that is accurate to +/-2%. It is compatible with the Easton EC90SL cranks with the Easton and Race Face CINCH crank system, and its location within the bottom bracket keeps it well protected from rain and dirt. It is easy to swap between 1x and 2x setups or even different crank lengths without having to change the power meter and it adds just 65 grams to the original crankset.
The CINCH Power Meter App gives information on battery life and pedalling metrics not necessarily supported by other head units, whilst also allowing for firmware upgrades and for the unit to be put into flight mode to prevent accidental activation. It is rechargeable via USB and can last up to 400 hours on a charge.
- Power accuracy +/- 2%
- Left side measurement
- Cadence and pedal efficiency data
- Dual BLE / ANT+ radio for head unit compatibility
- Battery life over 400 hours, USB rechargeable
- Works with 1x or 2x configurations
- CINCH Power Meter App compatible with iPhone and Android
- Just 65 grams more than standard 129mm road spindle
- Easton and Race Face CINCH crank system compatible
- Factory-installed and calibrated
- Flight mode
- Compatible with EC90SL cranks, Easton and Race Face CINCH crank system
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.