Effetto Mariposa Carbo Grip 75ml
Yet another “must-have” for the assembly of lightweight carbon parts.
This specially formulated spray solution is intended for application to any carbon fibre surfaces that are to be clamped together. Careful preparation of both items before assembly will avoid the need for excessive torque to be applied to fittings. This ensures that safety is maintained and a secure clamping is achieved.
It is particularly effective when used for seatpost installation and handlebar assembly however it can also be used as a locking compound for any threaded items be they alloy, steel, Ti or carbon.
Add a can to your tool kit now!
- Prevents part slippage and the dangerous, normal reaction when a seatpost or a handlebar slips at the recommended torque value: over-torquing the bolts!
- The polymer has anti-seize properties, allowing an easy component removal when needed
- Doesn’t scratch components (doesn’t contain sand or hard friction powder)
- Electric-insulator (preventing galvanic welding or corrosion)
- Can be easily removed with Carbomove or other petrol-based solvents
- Available as 75ml spray canister
PRODUCT REF: UPG-CARBO-G
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more