Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II Pro Deluxe Torque Wrench 2-16Nm Inc Bits
A premium, Italian made, Torque meter for fine tuning sensitive components on your bike, the Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II Pro Deluxe Torque Wrench should cover most of the bolts on the latest Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo top-level groupsets as well as reversed-bolt stems. It includes a range of hex bits and measures torques between 2 and 16nM. With a focus on the professional user, this deluxe package secures all of the parts in a convenient red tool roll wrap when not in use.
The narrow Newton meter range offered by the Giustaforza II Pro gives an accuracy range of +-4% of the chosen torque setting making it perfect for premium parts and smaller carbon components that need a light touch. With a mechanical ratcheting head, which does not rely on batteries or electronics, this tool is more resistant to any accidental drops, increasing long term reliability. Each wrench that Effetto Mariposa make is individually checked and tested and held up to some of the highest possible tool standards on the market so you can always rely on their quality when you need it.
- 10x25mm (HEX2, HEX2.5, HEX3, HEX6, T10, T15, T20, T30, -3/16, +PH1)
- 3x100mm (HEX4, HEX5, T25)
The +-4% tolerance is guaranteed by Effetto Mariposa for 5000 cycles or 5000 ‘clicks’. The wrench will then need to be re-calibrated. Calibration is offered by Effetto Mariposa directly from their laboratory in Lugano, Switzerland. With each calibration, the tolerance rating of +-4% will extend for 5000 cycles. After calibration, the wrench will returned with a calibration certificate.
- All bits are manufactured from S2 special steel, with high (62hrc) surface hardness to ensure durability
- Small yet reliable mechanical ratcheting head
- The light aluminium body keeps weight down to a claimed weight of below 200 grams
- Designed and produced in Italy
- Hard-anodised with laser-etched inscriptions
- Mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics further increases reliability
- +-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles or 5000 ‘clicks’ and then will need re-calibrating