Elite Arion Digital Smart B+ FE-C Rollers
Bringing rollers into the 21st century, Elite have created the Arion Digital Smart B+ with ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) smart technology, so you can benefit from interacting with the latest and most popular training apps like Zwift. The parabolic rollers feature a modern and functional design that ensures stability even when you're suffering deep in the red. Power, speed and cadence data is also transmitted via Bluetooth so that you can monitor your efforts on a compatible smart device. This interactive roller has controllable power resistance up to 400 watts at 35km/hr and can be folded and stored easily when not in use.
- High power output: 400 watts at 35 km/h
- Electronically managed magnetic resistance, based on the type of training or course selected
- Max slope: 5%
- Wheelbase range compatibility: 944 mm - 1124 mm (37” - 44")
- Total interaction with devices via ANT+ (FE-C) protocol
- Resistance managed via the standard ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) profile and power
- Power, speed and cadence data sent via the standard Bluetooth service
- Resistance managed via the proprietary Bluetooth service
- Parabolic rollers for increased handling control: Modern and functional design ensures stability and predictability during even the most intense training sessions
- Compatible with both MTB and road bikes, the front roller can be adjusted to ten different positions to perfectly match the bike's wheelbase
- Practical and safe, the frame includes an integrated step for easy mounting and dismounting
- Small footprint: Can be folded 180° when not in use
- Very light and easy to transport
- Compatible with Zwift, Bikevo, TrainerRoad, Kino Map, Rouvy
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.