Endura Deluge Glove
Waterproof, stretchy and well-padded the Endura Deluge Glove is perfect for autumn and milder winter days.
Fully waterproof and lightweight, weighing in at 128 grams. The Deluge Glove is low in bulk so you retain a good feel for your handlebars and levers. You still get a decent amount of insulation though with the soft, fleecy lining, which is warm and comfortable as well as waterproof and windproof.
High neoprene cuffs stop air getting in at the wrists while Velcro adjusters allow you to make doubly sure there are no draughts.
A durable overlay on the thumb crotch increases durability of the gloves with a full finger terry sweat wipe giving the option to remove grit, grime and perspiration from your face whilst riding.
- Waterproof membrane
- Cordura® and Supplex® stretch outer
- Low bulk design for maximum dexterity
- Unique inner waterproof/stretch snug double cuff
- Soft tri-gel padding zone
- Silicone print palm and finger tips for grip
- Durable overlay on thumb crotch
- 3D thumb cut with lifeline seam for comfort fit
- Reflective print and knuckle panel
- Embossed neoprene cuff with velcro adjuster
- Full finger terry sweat wipe
PRODUCT REF: 198527
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more