Endura Dexter Overshoe
The extremities are always the first to feel the chill, leaving you cold sometimes wet and fed up, therefore a good pair of wind and waterproof overshoes are crucial. The Dexter Overshoe from Endura is just what you need to keep the worst of the weather at bay, but do not just take our word for it, these hardcore overshoes have won numerous awards and been hailed as the must have addition to your wet weather wardrobe.
Stretchable, flexible waterproof fabric acts a protective layer with durability catered for with a tough nylon sole with spacing for cleats.
Fit is key, especially with a waterproof overshoe, where eliminating gaps where water can enter is of paramount importance. A tough, easy to use, rear zip with snap-down pulley and a Velcro® heel adjustment strap has been added for a precise, solid and reliable fit.
Reflective detailing keeps you seen and is incorporated into the rear, on the zip and sides as well as reflective piping down the centre for oncoming high visibility.
Neoprene has been combined into the ankle top and is cushioned for great next to skin comfort and prevents rubbing.
Available in a range of sizes and an attractive black colour scheme.
"Among the best value wet weather overshoes available" - Cycling Plus Magazine Review Score: 4/5
- Stretch waterproof fabric with taped seams
- Extensive 3M Scotchlite materials
- 360 degree reflective detailing for all round visibility
- Reflective paneling on front, sides and rear
- Durable flatlock seams
- Fully open at sole making it easy to put the overshoe on and off
- Velcro fastenings for adjustable fit
- Tough stretch Kevlar abrasion resistant sole
- Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
- Available in a range of sizes
- Black colour scheme