Endura GV500 Reiver Bib Short
With gravel riding inspired features, the Endura GV500 Reiver Bib Short is ideal to don while exploring off-road tracks and paths. The primary panels of this short feature a stretchy and durable material that gently supports the leg muscles and has a double-layered construction on the sides of the legs to reduce the severity of gravel rash from unexpected falls. The outsides of the thighs also feature mesh cargo pockets to store ride essentials and nutrition securely.
Power bib straps and lumbar support panels hold the short perfectly in position and silicone grippers on the waist section prevent over shorts slipping down or jerseys riding up. All-day comfort in the saddle is ensured by the 600 Series seat pad that uses its computer cut ergonomic profile, flexible composition and gel inserts to cushion the sit bones and damp surface vibrations.
- A gravel riding inspired bib short suited to any length of ride
- Super-Stretch woven main body fabrics for improved durability
- Double-layered side leg panels to reduce potential gravel rash from unexpected spills
- Mesh cargo pockets on the thighs and additional mesh storage on the side waist
- Lumbar support panels and power straps derived from Endura’s class beating PRO SL Bibshort
- 600 Series Pad utilising Endura’s proprietary computer cut Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) stretch technology and gel inserts for superior vibration dampening and support
- Silicon gripper detail to help prevent an over short riding down or a jersey riding up