Endura MT500 Burner Clipless MTB Shoes
Designed to enhance your performance on demanding trails, the Endura MT500 Burner Clipless MTB Shoes are a tech-rich option that will appeal to all riders seeking control and protection. Supportive and robust, the reinforced construction delivers high levels of protection, and an EVA midsole offers superior shock absorption for heavy impacts.
An offset cleat box provides a wide degree of adjustment, allowing the rider to position their foot in a wide range of stance options, and the flex profile is moderate to balance power transfer and pedal feel.
- Highly durable upper fabrics with perforated panels for enhanced ventilation
- Low absorbency materials with a quick-dry lining
- Ergonomistry™ footbed maximises comfort and power transfer
- StickyFoot™ Grip pedal contact areas provide a great connection with caged and clipless pedals
- Toe and heel sections deploy StickyFoot™ Dura in an aggressive tread pattern to provide superb walking grip and durability.
- Offset cleat box with increased longitudinal adjustment provides a wide range of stance options for caged or traditional clipless pedals
- Flex profile balances stiffness and flex for power transfer and control
- Traditional laces and additional Velcro® strap lock your feet in place
- Sharkskin fabric-lined heel cup helps hold the foot in place
- Reinforced toe and heel boxes offer protection from flying trail debris
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".